Copyright & Content Ownership. Website content and materials including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images, recipes, educational data, and any other materials and elements are authored, owned, and copyrighted by The Tuna Store and its affiliates with all rights reserved.
User’s Obligations. User understands and agrees that if it communicates with The Tuna Store, whether via the Website, e-mail, telephone, mail, fax, or any other recognized form of communication that what it communicates is true to the best of User’s knowledge. User further agrees not to violate the Website security, the rights of third parties, including but not limited to their copyrights and other rights, and to abide by local, state, U.S. federal, foreign, and international laws and regulations with respect to User’s Website use.
Information & Recipe Sharing. The Website provides User opportunities to contact The Tuna Store via electronic and traditional mediums, and if User contacts and communicates with The Tuna Store, User agrees that any information, recipes, ideas, and suggestions communicated to The Tuna Store shall become the sole property of The Tuna Store. Again, if User sends any communications and materials, including but not necessarily limited to recipes, User agrees they will be treated as non-confidential and may be used by The Tuna Store for any purpose without any compensation, notice, acknowledgement, and attribution to User.
Disclaimer. The Tuna Store endeavors to provide accurate, reliable information via the Website, but The Tuna Store neither warrants nor represents that Website information, including any health information, is free of errors, omissions, and other inaccuracies. The Tuna Store disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to the Website. Furthermore, there is no warranty that the Website will operate error free and that any downloads and services through the Website will be free of viruses, malware, and other destructive features.
Hyperlink Disclaimer. The Website contains links to other websites not under the control of The Tuna Store. These links are for User’s convenience only and The Tuna Store makes no representations, warranties, and endorsements about any content, products, services, and advice available from other websites. Further, The Tuna Store is not responsible for the content of websites linked to The Tuna Store’s Website.
Indemnity. User agrees to fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Tuna Store from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, attorneys’ fees, fines, penalties, and expenses arising from User’s use of the Website.
Information Collection. We collect information you provide directly or indirectly to us. For example, we collect information when you access our Services, sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, or mailing lists; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, photos, videos, social media usernames, demographic information, information about your tuna or seafood consumption, and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
• Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
• Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Social Media Sharing. We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• communicate with you about Ocean Naturals and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
• monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
• personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
• process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
• carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by US law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the US and other countries.
We may share personal information about you to third parties outside of The Tuna Store and Ocean Naturals, including as follows:
• when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and on third-party sites, such as your photos, stories, posts, product reviews, and other information you choose to provide;
• in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• we may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Securing Your Information. The Tuna Store takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information you share with us or information we collect from you when you access our Services from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Sale of Personal Information. The Tuna Store and Ocean Naturals does not sell, trade, or rent personal information we collect from you to any third party.
Your Choices. Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Ocean Naturals by following the instructions in those communications or sending an email to Ocean Naturals through the Contact Us feature on OceanNaturals.com.
Location Information. You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device.
Children Under 13 Years of Age. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect or use personal information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining verifiable consent from the child’s parent or legal guardian. Prior to collecting personal information, all users are told that they must be 13 years or older before sharing personal information with us. Users under the age of 13 should not submit personal information to us without the explicit permission from their parent or legal guardian. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without explicit permission from a parent or legal guardian, the parent or legal guardian should contact us through the Contact Us page to remove such information from our systems.
California Privacy Rights. California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us through the Contact Us section on OceanNaturals.com.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!